woensdag 26 september 2007

Today, a sleepy wednesday which feels like a monday. Yesterday is still sunday in my mind. Maybe that's what life is like: daydreaming about intenschops somewhere abroad, getting to know myself and others by reading personality psychology reviews, try to drive a car for the first time in my life (even though I really don't like cars. I don't want to contribute to the destruction of the earth. Anyway, sometimes you just really need to know how to drive (at least just to put it on your cv.

Talking to grand mothers in service flats was not what I expected it to be. Being 90 doesn't mean being boring or moody. I liked the company at the birthday party of Mitta in the service flat of Joliens grand mother. Especially the conversation and the chocolates.

Time to go to my lecture, time to practice some English,

Take care

Geen opmerkingen:

Thanks for visiting!