vrijdag 28 september 2007

Psychoanalysts are poets

Psychoanalysts are poets. They see the same symbols as I do in every move the world makes. They find metaphors in the rays of days and meaning in a meaningless slips of the tongue. I like the way they take their associations for serious science. Why not? They leave the possibility open. Who wouldn't it be easy? When I think of pigeons, I associate it with bread, when I hear bread my mind flashes to corn, corn makes me think of yellow, yellow reminds me of submarines, submarines make me think of whales (don't know why), whales is something from the tale of Pinokkio, and Pinokkio let me think of lying. So, maybe, when I dream of pigeons, It's just because I told a bad lie that day and I feel guilty about it :) That's what a psychoanalyst would say. To crazy for poetry, fits perfect for science.

Geen opmerkingen:

Thanks for visiting!