zondag 9 mei 2010

Vegan a go go

Back in Bilzen.... desk lamp providing some shadow in the dark overwhelmingness of a talking living room. Turkye waving in a distance; with a thesis hill in between which only allows me to see some moving fingertips. Electionposters will cover cultureboards soon, both in Belgium and the Netherlands; partners in political chaos: Falling... falling... failing.... We don't agree whether or not to stay together. But we agree we can't keep it like this, because we can't agree. I got alienated by living rooms with couches; the internal architecture around the television shrine; the center of attention; never speechless; never still, never without suggestions on how to improve our failing lives or making fun of other people in order to make us feel better/worse/worried/unsafe/... This is where I grew up. My mind craving for coziness; family reunions; a mothersday sunday cuddle, Auroville in the back of my head, Amsterdam and European capitalmentalities braggin about the freedom of anonimity... and me, trying to understand where I can buy anthropological glasses...

Geen opmerkingen:

Thanks for visiting!